Monday, October 5, 2009

Brothers Bloom

First impressions:

-Cute
-Brick cameos!
-Cool shots! and locations!
-A little slow
-Rachel Weisz!
-Reminded me a little bit of Wes Anderson
-Beginning to get a little boring
-Don't care much for the characters
-Robbie Coltrane will always be Hagrid

I didn't really pay attention to the movie, because it was confusing me and I think it confused itself sometimes. Brick confused me a little, but in the end it made sense. And this one wasn't that way. But honestly, I had to read the plot summary to understand it better, and I could see where it was trying to get to, and it almost did it right, but not quite. The sadness was lost. I might watch it again, but otherwise I can't say anything more. Except I still like Rian Johnson's style and his music!

No comments:

Post a Comment