Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Movie Fest Part 2!

The Reader
The movie was about two hours and although it felt like it, the story unfolded itself like a book. That's cool since the movie was based on a book. There weren't much of dull moments, and often very beautiful and heart-wrenching moments. In the beginning, I realized my immaturity because I kept giggling and feeling embarrassed for watching it. I felt that the characters themselves could have been developed more, unless I missed something (probably everything in the book). But of course, Kate Winslet is good in it, although I don't see the academy award winner quality... but who am I to say. Plus I don't know all the nominees and haven't watched them all. It's just a thought. Like everything else. Beautifully shot. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment