Thursday, September 17, 2009

Movie Fest Part 4!

A Christmas Tale
Honest to blog, I got tired of reading the subtitles and got side tracked and wanted to trade it in for a new movie before Blockbuster closed, so my opinion is ehhh. My first impressions were that it was intriguing with its intertwining stories all within one family, and it was creative in the shots and subjectivity. The dialogue, like in many French films, is sharp and romantically written. I felt like I was reading a nice book. At some point I thought it kind of went into mediocre territory, but it still turned around and kept its edge. I lost some story points by getting distracted and multitasking, so the ending of the movie was kind of lost on me. From what I gathered, it was a pretty good film, but I wouldn't say great.

No comments:

Post a Comment